Office Location: Room A8010, Chemistry Building, Department of Chemistry, Fudan University 2005 Songhu Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai 200438, China
Organolanthanide chemistry, including the activity of organolanthanides on organic small molecules, and the methodology of organic reactions promoted by organolanthanide complexes.
1. Ruiting Liu, Xigeng Zhou. Selective transformations of cyclopentadienyl ligands of transition-metal and rare-earth metal complexes. Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 3171-3187.
2. Ruiting Liu, Zhen Li, Weiyin Yi, Zhenxia Chen, Xigeng Zhou. Reactivity of lanthanocene hydroxides toward carbodiimide and CO2: Synthesis and characterization of lanthanide ureido and carbonate complexes. J. Organomet. Chem. 2011, 696, 2648-2653.
3. Ruiting Liu, Xiaoqing Li, Houcai Zhang, Linhong Weng, Xigeng Zhou.Synthesis and controlled hydrolysis of organolanthanide complexes with mono- and dianionic benzimidazole-2-thiolate ligands. Dalton Trans., 2010, 11053-11059.
4. Ruiting Liu, Pengzhi Zhen, Linhong Weng, Xigeng Zhou, Chunyuan Liu.Insertion of ketenes into lanthanocene n-butylamide and imidazolate complexes. J. Organometal. Chem. 2008, 693, 1614-1620.
5. Ruiting Liu, Xigeng Zhou. Reactivity of the metal-cyclopentadienyl (indenyl, fluorenyl and cycloheptatrienyl) bonds. J. Organometal. Chem. 2007, 692, 4424-4435.
6. Ruiting Liu, Chunmei Zhang, Zhenyu Zhu, Jun Luo, Xigeng Zhou, Linhong Weng. Reactivity of lanthanocene amide complexes toward ketenes: unprecedented organolanthanide-induced conjugate electrophilic addition of ketenes to arenes. Chem. Eur. J. 2006, 12, 6940-6952.
Address: Chemistry Building, Department of Chemistry, Fudan University
2005 Songhu Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai 200438, China Tel: 86-21-31242791
Copyright © Department of chemistry, Fudan University 2014 Support：WeiCheng